Adventus has released a new version of his port of Doom for the GP2X;

Heres the release info:

Originally Zdoom was a source port of Doom based on ATB Doom and NTDOOM, however its been significantly extended and now supports Heretic, Hexen, Doom, Doom 2 & Strife, aswell as almost every mod made for these games. It is probably considered the defacto standard doom port and hence most modders strive to support it. Some interesting total conversions are: Blood, Wolfenstein 3D, Half-life, Quake, Quake 2, Duke Nukem, Golden Eye, Hell Raiser, HacX....

Notes:
- I have implemented an SDL sound renderer. So sound and music should be supported in all games.
- There are some strange graphical glitches (a few flickering walls, nasty menu text, etc). However it is very playable in its current state. I will look to improve this.
- So far I've tested the Strife, Doom 1, Hexen & Heretic demos. Its up to you guys to test the rest. I suspect some of the more complicated mods might not be playable.
- Don't forget to read 2xZdoom220.txt and go to the "customize controls" menu to set the controls for each game.
Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments

Más información...